Saturday, April 25, 2009

what i did for the past week


Zi-lianing~~~ hehe~~~


wanna kill myself liao~~~ haix~~~


WAnna poke my mouth??? come!!!


My area's Assemblyman!!! from DAP!!!


Combining all photos makes a perfect portrait~~~


The ever reliable GPS!!!


Nak cuba ke??? i tak nak la.... Mahalnya~~~ better reload my phone~~~


Guys ever studied about this place??? Malaysian Newsprint Industries!!!


It says MENTAKAB!!!


The steering wheel~~~ looks cheap material~~~


WAnna test drive??? Give me a call~~~ hehe!!!


I stayed there 10 years ago... still so new now???


Can u read??? It says MENTAKAB!!! a small town in Pahang!!!


Huh??? What is this???


U wanna eat??? I can sponsor u~~~


Or cat food??? hehe~~~


Bukit Bendera Resort!!! got advertisement in YEAH magazine de~~~~


It reads 550meters above sea level... At Genting Sempah~~~ if u know the place...It's coordinate is 3.35N101.79E


The place where u apply for ur visa~~~ know the place???


The KL tower at the back!!!


One of my best scenery shots... AGREE OR NOT???


Took this pic... In case car gets stolen!!! hehe~~~


See??? Leaving the bag unattended!!!


Is this the biggest LCD TV in the world??? 103" leh~~~


Vaio colours~~~


Which one is urs??? I don't even know mine...


MARKS&SPENCER SHIRTS!!!


MARKS&SPENCER BUSCUITS!!!


MARKS&SPENCER SOCKS!!!

MARKS&SPENCER SUNGLASSES!!!


My first photo diary for a long2 time!!! hope u all enjoyed it!!!
~~~signing out~~~

The title should be "what i did for the past week"
AGREE???

~~~Have a nice day~~~

*****Sony Liew*****
<>

###26th April 2009###

1 comment:

ARJUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.