Friday, April 3, 2009

Today My Birthday

My birthday... My 20th birthday... I'm not a teenager anymore... But a birthday isn't happy if you're not in the mood....

Just lying on the bed thinking of my next step... What should i do???

If i'm bored just blog or play DOTA or Fifa2 Online...

A total blank in my mind of what to do... All things i wanna do next time includes... A lawyer, a musician and a sports commentator...

Lawyer - This is what i wanna be to show that i'm not useless... To all those people and teachers who looked down on me... Just wait and see... Lazy to give names as there are too many...

Musician cum sports commentator - Purely interest since i was a young boy... I wannna host a show alongside Jamie Yeo and Daphne Iking... Don't laugh at me... I will achieve it... Musician is the most difficult to get into... My dream : to be Genie Zuo's pianist!!!


Happy Birthday to myself la.... It's still my birthday... No matter if you're happy or not... Time won't PAUSE for you...


p/s: sorry for my bad and rojak english

No comments: