Friday, April 17, 2009

I can't breathe o...

how arh???
can't breathe wor....
haix...
Very "qi guai" la....
at last i'm using some chinese...
i dunno why i can't breathe...
it won't be better if i use the inhaler..
it won't get worse either if i take super cold soft drinks....
what's going wrong with me???
my left eyelid has been jumping since last week....

tomorrow got Munsyi test leh....
For entry into USM...
i know i can't get it...
u know what choice i choose??? PHARMACY...
with my A B- C F
i dare to put!!!

Monday i got interview and audition again o...
at UM... very prestigious de...
need to play 2 different style of songs...
which should i play???
I'm thinking of Tong Hua, Canon in D and Marriage d Amour...
But bear in mind, it will be the first time i play a piano...

Lastly...
Good luck to myself o...
and to my godsis Jessica... STAY STRONG!!!
u can do it!!!

~~~~~Sony Liew~~~~~
~~~~~17th APRIL 2009~~~

No comments: