Monday, April 20, 2009

My diary 20th April 2009

Only write today... coz yesterday fell unwell... took 2 PIECES of Panadol... hehe~~~
My damn busy schedule hohoho~~~

wake up at 5.40 am then rushed to Medan Gopeng to CHARTER the 6.30 am Plusliner to KL~~~
so unlucky in the bus you know??? got somebody snoring damn loud for the whole journey!!! Tak TAHAN LAH!!!

Still feeling a little sick today... after that i went to HELP to finalize my registration and accomodation thingy~~~ The course that i wanna read~~~ It looks tough~~~ hehe~~~ but i will try my very best!!!

Then took a cab straight down to Universiti MAlaya where i was called to attend an interview and audition~~~ all 5 panelists were chinese males... you think a got a chance??? hehe~~~

What happened after that was disasterious~~~ PANADOL to help me!!!
hehe~~~

all panadol only... slept early also...

Mom accompanied me whole day~~~ hehe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~Sony~~~~~
~~~TRADEMARK~~~

No comments: