Thursday, April 30, 2009

Movies on AXN

Recently, i have been doing a lot of cut and pastes for my blog postings. Now it's time for another original post~~~

I have been school-less and job-less... hehe~~~ it's the truth... and i spent my time studying the AXN channel... From day till night....

The show i like the most??? Numb3rs of course!!! It's about an FBI agent Don Eppes and his genius mathematician brother Charlie Eppes... I found out that the real Charlie is just 30 years old!!! That means he was just 22 when he starred in the series!!! Cool!!! can i recall the names??? Charlie, Don, Alan, Amita, Colby..... and that astrophysics maniac!!! forgot his name....

2nd place??? EARLY EDITION.... The CAT!!! every morning at 6.30 sharp, his stupid cat will be waiting outside Gary's room with tomorrow's newspaper... There's Gary, Marissa, Erica, Henry.... Chuck is lost for now... I don't know where he is.... Do you know their headquarters??? McGinty's Bar!!! hehe......

Numb3rs and EARLY EDITION are my top 2 by miles.... CSI is kinda boring now.... always repeat and repeat the same thing...

AXN.... this franchise..... love it... makes me think of FRANCHISE.... Franchise business guarantees 95% success...

Did you know that???

No comments: