Monday, May 4, 2009

Sony "NOOB" VAIO VGN-NS25G/S

I am very disappointed with the performance of my SONY VAIO NS25G. I sent it for servicing via your authorized centre but to no avail. it's very disappointing.

I was wondering whether SONY sold a defective product to me. It isn't cheap you know??? RM2799!!! The performance of the VAIO is worse than my mom's laptop of the same specifications.

I'm not stupid. I know computer very well. so what do you want me to do now?

I can think of 2 ways to solve this problem. firstly, a total refund of the RM2799 and i return the stupid defective notebook to you. or, replace my existing notebook with a brand new one. My notebook is barely a month old, and i'm furthering my studies soon.

It's an urgent matter and a hope for an early reply.

No comments: