Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Too ambitious, Achieve nothing... Haiz...

Frustrated.... Depressed...
These two words are what most suitable to describe me...
I never do well in exams and it gets worse in public exams...
I never get the results i want even if i revise and do exercises as other students do...
Maybe those who scored excellent results who say i'm talking nonsense...
It is really demoralizing me and shattering my confidence...
I just can't think of anything...
Why???
Mom always praise me saying that I do things fast and have the ability to learn new things easily...
She says i will be an asset to my future employer...
But the problem is, how do i get the course of my choice when my academic results SUCKS!!!



I did my experiments... you know??? Can you see??? stupid MPM...



MPM... Can you see what i got??? International recognition rather than your stupid result slip...

Goodbye Taylors...

No comments: