Friday, March 13, 2009

~~~Sony VAIO~~~







My dream laptop....
Mom promised me one upon entering university....
But, disaster DISASTER....
My STPM results were released and my results sucks...
Failed my maths for no obvious reason...
So, how i got face to ask mom for the laptop???
It wasn't me who wanted the result... I studied...
And...
Entering IPTA will just be a distant DREAM...
Now...
I must work hard for my next assignment...
I have to defy the odds...
Especially my stupid teachers...
But there are good teachers who i remember...
My form 6 teachers, Pn. Margaret, Pn. Carmichael, Pn. Rosne...
Yuk Choy teachers, Pn. Amarjit my Geography teacher, Pn. Chua and Pn. Salma my maths teacher...
and do you know who i miss the most???
My form 1 chinese teacher from Maktab Perguruan...
The best Chinese teacher i ever had...

How about the laptop?
How should i open my mouth?
Do i deserve it?






1 comment:

royceton said...

hi,
i am interested i am puchasing this laptop.can you tell me how good the laptop is.
Also tell me if tis fast,and does it get heated up?
Is the battery life good?and how long is the warrenty?