Thursday, March 5, 2009

~~~Today Damn Bored~~~

Let's start from the morning... Dota again... This time i use RikiRiki... Kill until godlike on Garena... But... The truth is... I am just a noobie(so honest i am)... While on9... Wah... Damn stupid news i saw... 10th March... STPM results will be released... I guess i'll be incommunicado that day...
Entering public university will just be a distant dream... Even before the result slip is with me... i'm not expecting anything... i have learned from past experience... My SPM sucks... getting a 6C for Bahasa Melayu thanks to my STUPID MALAY SUBJECT TEACHER... AMIRUDDIN AA... you had a big hand in this... THANKS SO MUCH!!! I WON'T FORGET YOU!!! Come sue me for defamation if you dare... whole class of 5SO my supporters... How many students have YOU AFFECTED??? You remember Lee Jeang Wei, he was good, but he got 8E for BM... THANKS TO YOU and he could not enter form 6... STUPID!!! My tuition teacher, Mr. Tee thought i was cheating him with my grades... What he said was how weak i am the least i could get is a 3B...
Can anyone tell me where to take IELTS??? What band dod u think i can get??? 8 maybe??? I have also been gila-ing about the FEDERAL CONSTITUTION... Article 72(1), Eighth Schedule... Blablabla... I am better than KARPAL "Singh the King"??? hehe...
Okay ler.. it's 1.20am now... Tired eh.... Goodnight...

.....Sony Liew.....
*****6th March 2009*****

No comments: