Thursday, September 25, 2008

My life in pictures


My birthday cake.... i don't wanna be old so fast!!!



My UMBRO boots.... haven't use it for 2 years already



My STUPID reference books!!!!!!!! Hate them



Taken during CNY



I wished i could play this song for her...



My lovely organ..... my best friend



My violin!!!



Kinda sad la.....


Nice movie????



Rare collection, it ends with the number 5210



My phone number.... read this in cantonese......


This is me ... taken during chinese new year

2 comments:

Esther said...

你会弹organ?

你好,从friendster的bulletin看到你的blog,所以来坐坐了

sony_liew said...

yup... i can play organ...
how about you?
you play ?

if got time you can visit my youtube, there got many songs...

www.youtube.com/sonychuyee


Thanks for commenting o...
u'r the first person...

(sorry o my computer the chinese program got problem so din reply in chinese)