Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hoping for a reply from Sony Malaysia

I bought your laptop model Vaio VGN-NS25G in March. I am very disappointed with the performance of my SONY VAIO NS25G. I sent it for servicing via your authorized centre but to no avail. it's very disappointing. I even sent complain letters to your so called Customer Interaction Centre and i have not got a reply. Too busy?

I was wondering whether SONY sold a defective product to me. It isn't cheap you know??? RM2799!!! The performance of the VAIO is worse than my mom's laptop of the same specifications. The hard disk eats up space like hell, about 10GB in 10 days! Sometimes Windows cannot even start. Now i do not even have the option "hibernate" when i want to off my laptop. I have been calling Sony and they keep saying they will CHECK. They keep on saying it is software problem and not their fault. What service is this? They do not even reply to me.

I'm not stupid. I know computer very well. So what do you want me to do now?

I can think of 2 ways to solve this problem. firstly, a total refund of the RM2799 and i return the stupid defective notebook to you. or, replace my existing notebook with a brand new one. My notebook is barely a month old, and i'm furthering my studies soon.

It's an urgent matter and a hope for an early reply from Sony Malaysia.

Is there any option where i can go to the Consumers Tribunal to lodge my complaint?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sony, U must be enjoying yrself somewhere now. Really empathize wth U on yr defective laptop & delay attitude of Sony M'sia!
Hv U seen the right person- person who sold it to U/P.I.C/manager?
Hope U will get a replacement for yr defective laptop in due course.
Up Service Up! Sony Malaysia!
Fr.lilylw